Friday, September 4, 2009

Every Superhero Needs an Alter Ego


Meet Kayleigh McArthur, an unassuming librarian who loves reading books to kids at story time. She lives in a small apartment in Manhattan with her lovable beagle Fred. Her life is almost like a fairytale except at night she fights crime as (insert superhero here).


Now that you've met Kayleigh I hope you don't really think that I cut my hair this short. (She is an alter ego and therefore looks different than the real me)

I straightened my hair for Anime Vegas, an anime convention that I am going to tomorrow with Richard's sisters, and I am dressing up as Princess Peach. Here's the real hair, and it is a bit shorter than before, I cut it about a week ago.



I'll have pics up soon of what I looked like as Peach.

Til next time, Up, Up and Away!

1 comment:

  1. At first I really did think that you had chopped your hair! haha, but I love the 2nd picture - you look gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete