Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm Home!



So, I drove home yesterday night with some people from Vegas for Thanksgiving Break. I do not suggest driving 10 hours starting at 5 pm. Bad idea! It felt like the longest car ride of my life. I think that part of it was the fact that the sun went down about a half an hour after we started driving, so it felt like 9 pm at 5. I am very glad to be home though!
So today I got my license renewed and it took me 2 and a half hours. I forgot how much I don't like the DMV. The next thing that I have to do is my doctor's appointment on Monday and then the Dentist on Tuesday. Then I should have my paperwork ready to turn in next week! By my calculations (of course this depends on how fast the Stake Pres gets things in) I should get my call either Dec 23, or Dec 30. I am pretty excited to figure out where I'm going :) And I only have 3 weeks of school left! It will be probably the hardest 3 weeks of my life, but I know that I can do it, and hopefully I'll have good grades to go along with it!

4 comments:

  1. Home! :)
    Glad you made it safe. Cute picture!!! Oh, it really does make me miss BYUI...
    Anyway, now I really feel like calling ya and seeing how you're doing there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a cute sweatshirt like that. Since I was there the first year it was BYU-I they didn't have any good designs yet. I wonder if I can buy one online...lol

    I hope you get your call the 23rd! We'd be there then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh that's so exciting!! And I'm like on the same track as you!! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete