Everything is working out nicely, and I am getting really excited to be leaving soon. I only have 2 and a half months! crazy, time is going by so fast. So I am also excited because Mom and Dad can't take me to the MTC because of work, so I'll be flying to SLC and Jared will pick me up to spend a few days with him before they take me to the MTC. I am excited to see them since I haven't in a while. I've actually seen everyone else more recently than him (even Zac) so it will be fun.
Oh, in other news, I have been made the Young Women Secretary for my ward so I have been really busy with that, work and my online class. Life is good though. I am excited for growing up and serving God on a mission. I know it is what He wants me to do right now in my life.
Last week all of the mountains surrounding Las vegas were covered in snow. It was sooo pretty.

Well that's all for now.
<3 Nyssa
What happy times!
ReplyDelete:o)
Hopefully we'll get to see each other when you come to SLC!