Wow, this weekend has been crazy. I think I've eaten more in 3 days than I did the last week in Rexburg. So first, I went with my roommate to the Titanic exhibit in Idaho Falls before she took me to the airport. It was really really cool! Then I got home to Vegas and Richard, Zac, and I went to In N Out. Let me tell you, after eating almost nothing that day, it tasted sooooooo good :) Then The next day we colored eggs. Sunday we went to church and then ate an amazing Easter dinner. I got a dragonfly necklace for easter it is really cute! Then our backyard flooded but it turned out to be a broken sprinkler in our neighbor's yard.
All in all a fun weekend!
What did the dogs do in the flooded backyard? I'm so jealous of all of you getting to have dinner together yesterday!
ReplyDeleteThe dogs were so woe begone when we let them in. Please, please, please let us in where it's dry! they seemed to be saying.
ReplyDeleteWe'll have dinner chez toi soon enough!
I love how we pretty much had the same post and yours was about an 8th of mine, lol!
ReplyDelete