I straightened my hair on Wednesday and it was really cute for about a day...
Thursday I went to class with Richard. First was his drawing class and it was really fun for me. I drew with charcoal and it was of a mannequin that was at the front of the room. It turned out really well because I really can't draw. His professor liked it too :)
Today was Richard's farewell. I was so excited because his family came to see it. After sacrament meeting all the members of the ward talked to his parents and told them how much they loved Richard and thought that he would be a great missionary. I think that really helped his mom warm up to him actually going. By the way he leaves in 2 and a half weeks. Its really coming fast...
And I go to my internship in 3 weeks. I'm still pretty scared that I won't really know what to do and that I will feel stupid... but I guess I should just hope that it will be okay.
That is all.
Signing out sports fans :)
Cute hair! And I bet that Richard is excited to go, huh?
ReplyDeleteyeah he just wants to be out :)
ReplyDeletethings will work out in Idaho, Nyss. Don't worry, just work very hard when you get there.
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful weekend! and I know you'll do well in your internship - you're so smart and such a hard worker :)
ReplyDelete