Richard and Zac went through the temple last Wednesday night. I was able to wait in the lobby while my parents went with them. It was a good experience for me even though I really wish I could have gone through myself. Afterward, we went to Applebee's to celebrate. It was yummy.
I can't wait until I can go through the temple myself. You could tell when they got out how happy they were and I knew that the temple is a place we all should strive to go.
I really wish I could have been there. You could have watched Erin and Patrick for me! :)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, yes, the temple is definitely a place you should strive to get to. While I don't really understand all that much about it, I DO understand that it is the most wonderful place on earth.
In the temple I have 3 children. Outside, I only have 2.