For those of you who didn't know, Richard went to the MTC on the 13th. He's been there almost 2 weeks. I was bummed cause I hadn't gotten any letters from him yet, but today I got two! It was a very happy moment to say the least.
So here's an update about Richard in the MTC.
He really likes the MTC so far. He says that his companion is a cool guy, and his teachers are nice and are really trying to prepare them for the field. He gets to go to the temple every Friday, but his first week they were only able to look around the grounds. His ward has about 30 people in at and they are all going to Portuguese speaking countries. Last week on Tuesday they had a devotional and Dennis B. Nuenschwander spoke to them. Unfortunately he didn't get to shake his hand. He is having fun in all of his classes but he is getting a little discouraged with Portuguese. He can also send email on his p-days so if you want to I can give him your email address and he can email you.
That's about it for now. I will update soon about my internship. I will learn more about my nuclear projects on Thursday.
Love,
Nyssa
I like your new title! It made me giggle. Are you saying you're short, hairy and like food? =Þ
ReplyDeleteYou can pass my email on to Richard if he wants to write me...but I have only met him a couple times...
It's good to hear that he's doing well! The MTC is one of my favorite places.
ReplyDelete