Saturday, September 12, 2009

First week back

Let me tell you, this week has been pretty eventful! So on Monday I got a ride with my friend from Arizona to Rexburg. While we were in between Cedar City and Beaver the van's fuel pump died. So the van's engine just stopped working and we were stranded. A very very nice lady stopped to help us. She drove us to beaver where we found a place that could fix it. If you ever have car troubles in Beaver I would highly recommend going to the triple A place there. The people were so nice and got us going only in 4 hours. So we left Beaver and headed to Provo to stop for gas. About 20 miles outside of Provo the traffic was all stop and go and it was horrible! It took is an hour to go 15 miles. So then we stopped in Provo and got a little lost but found our way to Taco Bell and then to the freeway. I saw our old neighborhood and toys R us. Then we headed off to Rexburg and got there at 10:30 at night. The next couple of days we mostly unpacked our stuff and got settled in to the apartment. On Thursday was the first day of school and I had my french class. I'm pretty sure that it will be an easy A. That will be nice for a change! Then Friday I had my two hardest classes: Thermodynamics and Machine Design. I'm pretty sure if I just keep up with the reading and homework that I can do well in those classes. I'm looking forward to learning a lot this semester!

1 comment:

  1. That is so crazy!!! Man...that's great that that lady helped you guys out. And Utah traffic...ew. haha I've had standstill traffic often here already. Anyway, I'm glad you made it safe and that your French class is a relief! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete