I'll start with the bad: I will really miss my roommates. ALOT. We have grown so close this semester. Most of the last 2 and a half years have been spent with Sarah and Emily and it's kinda sad to think that we might not be roommates ever again. I don't think they know how much they mean to me, how much I admire them, or how amazing I think they are. Next Thursday will be a really hard day and I'm just coming to terms with that.


Here's the good: my mission call is supposedly coming on said last day of school. I got all my stuff together and met with the stake president on Sunday. He turned in my papers on Monday and now they are in the hands of church headquarters. It is pretty humbling to think that the prophet and apostles will see my picture and choose where I am going to spend a year and a half. If you are wondering, I spent half an hour yesterday looking at all of the different places that I could go. There are 365 open missions right now. I think I would be happy going to almost all of them.
I have already felt an outpouring of the spirit, and an increase in opposition from Satan. He really doesn't want me to do this thing. All I have to say to him is, 'too bad' cause nothing can stop me now.
You're amazing. I have definitely felt that opposition before, but he can't have power over you that you don't let him have. Stay close to the spirit and you'll get through anything.
ReplyDeleteLove you to bits!
Nyss is growing up! It's nice to see you handling these adult problems with such aplomb!
ReplyDeleteohhh dear those pictures are some sort of ugly....but i appreciate you!
ReplyDelete