Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pre-Mission Blues

I have been feeling a little off lately. Mostly just this week. I think Satan really wants me to feel unworthy of going on a mission. I only have 7 weeks until I enter the MTC and I am starting to feel nervous. I feel like maybe I won't be good enough or maybe people won't listen to me, and then I realized that I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't know for certain that it was right. God will help me with my weaknesses if I let him. In the mean time I will remember that I am a daughter of God, and do all of the things that I am supposed to. A girl in my ward who is a return missionary asked me to go to the temple with her tomorrow night and I think that I will feel much better after I go there.

I also want to thank my friend Jenny for always making me feel better. You said some things that really helped my testimony tonight. I am so lucky to have a friend like you, who is always thinking of spiritual things.

Love,

Nyssa

PS: Jared and Amber I really can't wait to see you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Nyssa, you are amazing. I know you will do great things :o) Not only on your mission, but throughout your life.
    You are too kind...
    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete