Thursday, April 1, 2010

:)

Soo, it has been awhile since I posted on here. Sunday was my farewell. If you want to read what happened go here: nyssassojournincanadaeh.blogspot.com

I have less than 2 weeks til I head out. It's actually closer to one. It still feels like it will never get here.

I love the temple. Absolutely LOVE it. Yesterday I went with a girl in my ward and did sealings for the first time. It was soo very beautiful. I love the feelings I get in the temple.

So, I really don't have much to say except I'm excited to finally go and serve the Lord in Canada. I love telling people about the church and I know that He will help me be a good missionary.

2 comments:

  1. that is so exciting!! i'm so happy for you :) i hope everything goes well. when you get back you have to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have told you this before, but I'm going to say it again, just to reinforce your last sentence. When Erin was just a couple months old, I was really upset because I was terrified that I wasn't a good enough mother and she'd be completely messed up because of me. Anyway, I was praying about it because I knew it was irrational, but I just couldn't shake it.

    The Spirit whispered to me (and it's true for you too) "You don't have to be perfect. Just do your best and I'll take care of the rest."

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete