So, I have to apologize first for being very MIA. School has gotten so crazy. I am really enjoying my statistics class and my circuits class. On Tuesday in circuits we will be soldering. It is super hard to solder, I practiced yesterday for a bit and am pretty terrible.
It's been really cool to come to Rexburg and see all the things that are different. Now the BYU-I center is complete (it is a lot like the conference center in Salt Lake only smaller)
BYU-I center
heres the conference center
So it's obviously a lot smaller but it is amazing! The choir sounds so beautiful in there. Next week for devotional we get to hear from L. Tom Perry, which is super exciting, and with the BYU-I center, all of the students will be able to be in the same room.
Work has been super fun. Tutoring students rarely feels like a job to me. I absolutely LOVE it. Especially international students, they say the funniest things!
The weather here in Rexburg has been really strange for this time of year. There is still no snow on the ground and this has been the 2nd consecutive day of rain. RAIN, really? In January? it's crazy. I hope it doesn't just all dump on us at once.
I am applying for internships in Calgary for the summer in engineering. There are many companies looking for interns, and I miss Canada so much!
Consensus: Rexburg is definitely the place for me to be right now.


No comments:
Post a Comment