Monday, May 7, 2012
Summer Lovin'
It has been a really really long time since I've updated everyone. I'm at BYU-I for the Spring Semester which goes from April-July. It's really quite amazing how I'm here in the first place, actually. It all started when I got a scholarship and it was split into the winter and spring tracks. (Spring is my off track which means I usually am not here in Rexburg.) That's when I started thinking about staying and taking classes. Then I found out that one of my only electives that I really wanted to take (Thermodynamics II) was only offered during spring semester. I started really considering staying, and then I started dating Enzo. He is an amazing man that has brought me so much happiness. For him, and all those other reasons I decided to see if I'd be able to stay and take classes. (Mostly I had to see if I could get money for tuition.) And then miracles happened. I got enough money, I registered for classes, and I am really glad I did. Since I was staying here for Spring, the bishop asked me to be Relief Society President. I am very humbled at this calling, and know that Heavenly Father needed me to serve. I hope to learn all that God wants me to as I serve him.
So, that's a quick update. I am very happy! I know that people have been placed in my life that I need to learn from and also that I can help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment