Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happenings and such

Yes, it has been awhile since I blogged. I feel like I only have the same things to tell though, so I don't really feel like blogging about the same things.

Last weekend I went to Idaho Falls with some of the other interns This is my roommate Monica, and she is totally awesome! And one of the nicest people I know.Here are Ian and Zac. They are pretty funny and fun. We play video games together and talk about particle physics and super heros. Super heros seem to be our most favorite topic.

On our way home from IF we saw a really pretty sunset.



So yeah, nothing else has really been happening lately other than that. Richard is doing really well in the MTC so far and is excited about going to Portugal in 3 weeks. Supposedly this Friday they are going to have a special devotional and Richard thinks the prophet is coming. I'll update you on that if it really happens.

I hope everyone is having a good week. I have only a month until I'm done with my internship. It's going by so fast! But it is so much fun. I am learning so much and am making friends with a lot of people.

Well good-bye til next time!

1 comment: