
So 2 weekends ago I went with the other REU interns to Lava Hot Springs. It was really fun and very relaxing!
We also found a secluded spot and shot potato guns. These felt more like rocket launchers than guns though!
All in all a fun weekend. This weekend we are going river rafting for the fourth of July. I will try to get pictures!
Love ya
"Think of suits and ties... not other guys!"
ReplyDeleteWhat is that supposed to mean?
ReplyDeleteAdrienne was quoting the hey there delilah MTC song. lol.
ReplyDeleteMy first that was "whoa, Nyssa,and 4 guys! lol!" Made me laugh. Then it made sense that the other interns would be mostly men.
Yes, there are only 2 girls from college and 2 from highschool but 12 guys
ReplyDeleteLooks like you're having lots of fun, Nyss. Does Richard know about all those guys?
ReplyDeleteWOW, I think I want to go on a internship in pocatello. Swimming, rocket launchers..... do you squeeze a little work in too?
ReplyDeletehey! first thing I thought is: nyssa's hair is so long!!!
ReplyDeletelooks like you are having a good time outside of the internship, which is great to hear! i remember the nerves before you left :) miss ya! oh and by the way - i'll probably be in vegas for august!