My internship is officially over! Now I am going back to Vegas tomorrow. I am actually pretty excited about it :) It was sad to leave the friends that I have made here, but I know that there will be other friends.
In other news, Richard has been in Portugal for 2 weeks now (or he will on wednesday). He is in Leiria.

He told me that he really likes his trainer and that he is learning piano from him. He didn't say much else but that he can almost understand people now. If you want to write him a letter his address is
Elder Haun
Quinta Sao Venancio
Lt. 13 2ยช Dto
2410-387 Leiria
Portugal
Oh yeah I also got my job back at Sports Authority so I am excited (sorta) about that at least I will be able to pay for school :)
geeze he's already in portugal? time flies!!
ReplyDelete