Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wii fit!

So my roommate Monica brought her wii from home last Sunday, and brought wii-fit. It is the most fun I have ever had exercising in my entire life. I wake up every morning at 6:30 and exercise for 30 minutes then head off to work. It is really refreshing! It did tell me I was overweight though but hopefully after a few weeks of exercising I will be in the normal BMI range :)


Richard sent me some pictures the other day. He looks so happy and tells me that he really loves it in the MTC. He got to hear a talk from Elder Bednar on Tuesday, and I'm jealous! But yeah he is doing really well and only has a month until he goes to Portugal!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm in the obese range. oh well, it's lowering, and that's what matters, right?

    Awesome that Richard got to hear from Elder Bednar. I shook his hand once....when he was Pres. of BYU-I

    ReplyDelete