we also decided to have a bubble blowing contest...I didn't do that well. This was the only good picture I got!
oh also, if you want to know what Richard is up to, I made a blog for him. Its called Fishers of Men and it should be in the side bar --------------------------->
In other news, it snowed almost all day today! I would normally think this is pretty cool and a good chance for hot chocolate, but its supposed to be fall! My fall was taken from me and I'm not happy....(fall is my favorite season)
so yes, I hope you all have a splendid week..I hope mine is good too. Toodles!
Another reason to come visit me. We have fall here. I'll take some pictures for you.
ReplyDeleteyou and your crazy pics! you could come visit us again! we've got a very rainy fall
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a Fall.We have leaves until January and then they just fall off the trees. Sooooo lame. I wish we had a little snow too.
ReplyDeletehmmmm look at those huge bubbles. bubbly bubbles. kind of like the kind that wallace blows and then eventually chokes on....which i witnessed...which i already told you about,
ReplyDeletegahhhhhh i want your chicken like way bad
ReplyDelete