Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween



Today was quite an adventure, and needless (or maybe not so needless) to say, I didn't get an ounce of homework done (bad Nyssa!) But, I did go to the temple for baptisms, go shopping in my Halloween costume, eat pizza with my roommates and a bunch of my roommate's friends, see my school's version of Tartuffe by Moliere, buy cutesie fabric for new pj pants, get photographed for a friend's photography project {http://laulouwat.blogspot.com/}, and make hot apple cider. What an eventful day!



This is my roommate Sarah, and no, this is not just a bad case of "red-eye" she dyed her contacts with red food coloring. I think its pretty sweet!

until next time!

3 comments:

  1. LAUGH OUT LOUD!!! Oh goodness! lol!!! You look great. I'm going to be giggling all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look nice, Nyss. But your friend looks creepy-scary!

    ReplyDelete