Monday, October 12, 2009
If any of you have heard a rumor..
Chances are, the rumor is correct. I have decided to go on a mission. So before yesterday I had a pretty clear plan of how the next 2 years were gonna plan out. I was going to wait for Richard to get back from his mission, finish my degree, and then find a job to support Richard, after he got back, with school. BUT, I guess God had different plans for me. I had a really strong prompting from the spirit at church yesterday that I was supposed to pray about going on a mission. Every talk, song, and comment in Sacrament meeting was pertaining to this, and I felt the Spirit so strongly guiding me to this decision. I have decided not to come back to school for winter semester, but to finish after I get back. It feels weird and exciting at the same time to know that I will be going. My plan is to put my papers in in November or December. So... that is that. Richard already told me he'd wait for me to get back so that is comforting. But yeah, that is the rumor, and that's what is going to happen very shortly in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteThat's really exciting. I think that you will be a great missionary! I am glad that there will be a good example for Mikkena (who really wants to go).
ReplyDeleteYou know, that's what happened to me when I got the prompting to get my patriarchal blessing and when we decided to get pregnant with Cora. It was EVERYWHERE (with the pregnancy thing, we even had the 2nd counselor in our bishopric get up and talk for 15 minutes about how we shouldn't be afraid about financial constraints, we should just have babies. lol)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I'm totally excited about it!