
So for my 21st birthday I just had cake. I didn't have a big bash like most kids who turn 21. As you can see i blew out the candles in my pajamas. But I did make some new pajamas for my birthday.(Which is a story in and of itself, I made them without a pattern(I'm pretty impatient mom!) and cut them too small so I had to use some of the pink fabric from my Halloween costume as Hera to make them fit right. Now they are perfect) My roommate Sarah made me a tasty cake and I got to blow out the candles! Yay for birthdays.

Check out my sweet Napolean Dynamite Dancing skills t-shirt (thats kinda a mouthful)
These are my new PJs
Oh they're cute! I should make myself some new pjs! Glad you had a good one!
ReplyDeleteI love birthdays! It is a sad thing that I couldn't be there! But, hey, your pjs turned out adorable! love them!
ReplyDelete