Thursday, December 15, 2011

Real Life Love

My whole life I've heard songs on the radio about love, falling in love, breakups, love at first sight, etc... I thought that these were all just fiction, and real love was different. Now from some experiences I've had in the last couple of weeks I'm starting to think that a lot of the songs were written from real life experiences. Many have resonated a lot with me lately. My favorite romance movie is Pride and Prejudice--the Kiera Knightly one. Last night I rented it from the library and laughed and cried all by myself. Life has it's ups and downs. Sometimes people love you when you don't love them. Sometimes you love someone who doesn't love you. The quest for me is to find someone who will not only love me, but who I can give my whole heart to.

This brings me to one of my fave youtube vids. Hopefully you've seen P&P or it won't make much sense...



How did you fall in love?

No comments:

Post a Comment