I haven't blogged for a while because I haven't wanted to be negative for everyone to read. Since I've been home there has been so much opposition to everything I've wanted to do, and I've had some terrible luck. I'm supposed to go back to school in January, but I still haven't registered for classes and I still don't know how I"m going to pay for it. Thing after thing has slowed down both processes as well. One thing that I had good luck on though, is that I got a job a week after coming home, so I at least have enough money for housing in January. Here's what I'll be going to in 4 weeks:
I'm actually really excited about Rexburg snow, it will remind me of Calgary! and I'll be 10 hours closer to Calgary as well! I didn't realize how much I would miss the cold. SHHH! don't tell anyone! I'm itching to put on my warm boots, coat, and Canada mittens!
I've also lost my mission weight! I think I'm thinner than I was before my mission too! Crazy, but oh so good :D
Also, my amazing companion Erin Riley came to visit me! I absolutely love her! We had a fun time reminiscing about the mission, playing board games, and she saw my homecoming talk. I can't wait to spend time with her sometime in the near future :D
I'll update once I know more about everything!


No comments:
Post a Comment