Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Free quizno's sub

oh man i just got mine and it is sooo good!
You should go here:
http://www.millionsubs.com/Reg.php?x=1
Print off a coupon and get one!

In other news, the internship that I wanted will not be happening. BEAerospace isn't taking interns this semester :(

So I'll be at home for the summer, hopefully working at Sport's Authority again, and if not maybe in the morning's at JoAnn with receiving.

So I come home in a month and a half! I know you guys are really excited :)

Well that's all I got for now, have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. Well, It will be nice having you home for the summer, Nyss. You'll get to say good by to Zac and Richard. Noice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went and they have already reached a million. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot! come home and chill with me before i leaves. i love how you are all tellin people to get their freee sub.. sounds like youre spammin a bit nas

    ReplyDelete