So this morning, I decided I was going to go to the temple to do baptisms, which was a nice thought. But a nice thought is all it turned out to be. How is it that I didn't know the temple was closed on Mondays? Also, noone told me that the temple would be closed for cleaning for 2 weeks either. Needless to say, I was very disappointed this morning :(
On a happier note, I liked all of my engineering classes today! And, more importantly, I understood everything today! I feel so good when I get what's going on.
Family Home Evening was really fun today. My FHE group went to the iceskating at the outdoor rink. I had gone ice skating like 3 times but never fell, and today was my lucky day. I fell 2 times. Now I have a bruised bum. LOL
look here for a picture
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2216/100/38/569427200/n569427200_1873172_9502.jpg
Have a good day!
hello, this is danielle thornock. i dont believe i ever lived there and if it is a tax document for this year i havent lived in rexburg for 6 months. but you can send it to me just in case! you never know!!!
ReplyDelete3375 west 7800 south
West Jordan, UT 84088
thanks for the chat!