I am so glad it is the weekend again. It seems like the weeks of this semester keep going faster and faster! I have kept busy with schoolwork, and have good grades so far! (Except in physics where I got an F on that one test, but she is letting us make up the ones we missed for half credit!)
Last Saturday since the Rexburg temple has been closed for cleaning, my roommates and I went to Idaho Falls to do baptisms there. The entryway to the temple is so pretty! You can tell it is older though because the baptistry stairs weren't really designed to get wet (the font was designed so you go down the metal steps when you are done instead of up some steps and out). It took a long time, but it was worth it! We also went shopping afterwards and ate at Taco Bell for lunch. My order came out to $6.66. I found that really hilarious since we had just finished at the temple!
Then on Monday we had a ward Valentine's Day party. It was really fun :) They had an ice-cream eating contest, with my FHE group against another one. We totally beat them really bad because the other girls, Emily, and I ate TONS of ice-cream. We ate the whole gallon in 4 minutes and none of the other FHE groups even finished theirs! We got a gift-card to Applebee's because of it!!
This weekend I think I will just work on homework and relax. It is kinda sad that I have to spend Valentine's day alone though. Richard sent me a package with chocolates so I think I will survive, but only barely :)
I hope you all are doing well!
I am glad your Friday the 13th wasn't a bad day at all! (despite the price of your food!)
ReplyDeleteI do think it's hilarious that you ended up spending $6.66 at Taco Bell on Friday the 13th! I hope you have a good weekend honey. Please keep sending the "Patrick, it's time to be born!" vibes!
ReplyDeletewell that was actually a different day, but its okay
ReplyDelete