Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This week is going by so fast!

Wow. It feels like only yesterday was the start of the weekend on Friday. It is now wednesday and I seriously don't know where my time has gone! I went to see Bride Wars on Friday night. I liked it a lot, but it was totally a chick flick (and it was totally needed when I was preparing to spend Valentine's Day all alone). Saturday Emily and I went to a hot springs near here. It was a little bit ghetto but it was still way fun! On Sunday I played games with some people in the ward which was totally fun. Then on Monday I did homework and made cookies for some girls in my ward. All in all it has been a really good week. Except today was a little long, but I think I will survive :) Some of you have been asking about my potential internship this summer. They aren't hiring a lot of interns, in fact they might not hire any at the moment, so my chances aren't very good but I'll keep you posted on anything I find out. If I get it, it would be in Marysville, WA next to Seattle. Hopefully I can impress the job recruiter if I get an interview!

I miss all of you guys at home more than you know. Don't worry though, April will come faster than you know :)

3 comments: