Saturday, January 17, 2009

First Week of School Behind Me!

So, my first week of school is now behind me and I am getting into the swing of things! I like my Material Science class (It reminds me a lot of chemistry :) ) My physics class is alright, but it is very work intensive. New Testament is very fun and I'm learning lots of stuff I didn't know before about the New Testament.

My new roommates are really nice and we get along really well. One of them is engaged so it is kind of like we are roomates to her fiance too since he is here so much.

Yesterday Emily and I went and tried to make a snowman. It was fun trying, but it was night time and the snow was too frozen. We also tried to sled down a hill in a pot (which was going to be the snowman's hat) but that didn't work out too well. All in all it was pretty fun!

This is me after trying to sled down the hill. I was laughing pretty hard!

5 comments: