Monday, January 19, 2009

One Crazy Day

I'm so glad that I didn't have school today!

So, this morning I got up early to do some physics homework. I did a couple problems, and then realized that I didn't really understand how to do all of the homework. I guess I'll have to go to the physics tutoring center tomorrow night.

After a couple hours of homework, I started feeling really sick. I felt like I was going to throw up and nothing I did would make it go away. Eventually I decided to drink some water and eat some toast (because I hadn't eaten all day) and I felt better. Needless to say, I read 4 chapters of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows when I was feeling sick.

After I felt pretty well again, Emily and I went to Idaho Falls to buy new pants. My absolute favorite pants had gotten holes in them so I needed some more. Wet Seal at the mall was having a really good sale so I bought a pair of jeans for 15 bucks. I got 2 more pants at Old Navy for 32 dollars :) Then, I saw something I absolutely HAD to have. (A few of you know that I have a luchador mask that Richard gave me. I have wanted a whole luchador costume ever since, but couldnt find anything for it. Well the mask is silver, pink, and purple.) Right in front of me as I walked into Wet Seal were these metallic silver stretchy pants!!!! And, the best news of all, they were only 5 dollars! Sweet deal. I am one article of clothing closer to my luchador costume. Now all I need is a hot pink one piece swimming suit with sequins and a silver cape. If anyone knows where to get either of these items, please tell me!

2 comments:

  1. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Okay, I'm literally cracking up and it's making my belly hurt! Those pants are great!!

    You won't be able to get the swimsuit I'm sure until it gets warmer. I'll look around here though, since they already have them out here. As for the cape, why not just make one? All it would be is a square of fabric.

    Anyway, I'm so excited that you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're such a nerd, nyss! I love it.

    ReplyDelete