Sunday, January 18, 2009

I love Sundays

Sundays really are the best day of the week. Today it seemed like everything in church was talking to me. I realized how much I need to work on this week.

Also, when I was walking home, I walked through the fishbowl in the snow building. While I was walking down the stairs, there was a boy playing "I need thee every hour" on his trumpet. I don't really know how to describe the experience. Words can't really describe it. The fishbowl echoed the music and it felt like the music was literally inside of me. It felt like the music was communicating to my spirit. I couldn't help but start to cry. It was amazing! I wish you could have been there.

So anyway, Sundays are the best :)

1 comment:

  1. I was there! But not in the same part of the building, but I heard the people playing and it really was the neatest thing. Music is the best...

    ReplyDelete