Sunday, March 22, 2009

3 weeks left!

Yay! I'm sooo excited to go home soon :) I have so much to do, but the thought of going home soon keeps me going.

Friday night we had the enrichment activity that I helped to plan. It was really really good. It was better than I thought it would be, in fact. On Friday my roommate Sarah and I watched Iron Man and played DDR for a while. Then on saturday I did lots of homework and started reading The Host by Stephanie Meyer. It is WAY better than Twilight ever was :)

Today church was really good too! I don't know specifically why but I learned a lot.

Sorry this blog entry is so boring!

Maybe next week I'll have more to say.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to believe there's only 3 weeks left.I guess I'd better be thinking about getting your room ready. It'll be nice having another person around.

    ReplyDelete