Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sickness

I thought I would update you guys on my health. I got sick with a cold on Saturday and it hasn't really been that bad. Just a normal cold. Until this morning when I woke up with my body itching all over the place. I guess I am now allergic to the cold as well as the flu and ibuprofen. I have hives all over my body and they are getting worse. Hopefully they go away soon. I decided to ask my hometeachers for a blessing so I'm not extremely worried about it, but I don't really want to go to the doctor. And I don't want to miss class. Could you guys pray for me? I hope that's not a selfish request.

Don't worry too much either, I'm sure I'll get better soon!

3 comments:

  1. You and your weird allergies...geeze! We'll be praying for you that the hives go away completely without much effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sad Nyssa!!!! I am so sorry you have such sensitive skin and stuff. I really do hope it goes away quickly. I wonder if it was something in the med. your roommate gave you

    ReplyDelete
  3. bad... memories... resurfacing.....

    Hope you get better soon :(

    ReplyDelete