So, while I was at church today, it started snowing. That's not the bad part. When we got out of church it was a BLIZZARD! I mean actual blizzard not a Las Vegas Blizzard. We could barely see 10 feet in front of us as we ran home. And the wind was blowing crazily. Now, 2 hours later, there is no wind and the sun is shining. Rexburg weather blows my mind! Yesterday there was absolutely no snow on the ground. Two weeks ago it was almost warm enough to wear shorts and then the weather changed to this. Needless to say I am anxious for some warmth and sunshine and shorts weather in Vegas.
School is almost over for me. I have 2 weeks, 5 tests, 3 presentations, 2 computer programs, packing and white glove left until I go home!
Yay! And next week is stake conference!
Oh and on Thursday I go to the University of Idaho in Pocatello to visit the facility where I might get the internship this summer. I hope I find out then if I got it!
Thats all the good news so far!
--Nyssa
That same thing happened to us. We weren't wearing jackets yesterday and this morning it was cloudy and then all the sudden a HUGE blizzard and then it all melted right after.
ReplyDeletegood luck on your tests and on that internship!
ReplyDeleteI think you mean general conference next weekend?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, good luck with all of that in the next 2 weeks! And I'll be praying you get the internship, even though I'm secretly hoping you get come down here!
yes i did mean general conference :)
ReplyDelete