Saturday, March 7, 2009

Seems like I only ever post on the weekend...

This week was pretty cool. To start if off, my FHE group got a $50 gift card to Craigo's (a realllly good pizza place here) because we ate a whole gallon of ice cream in 4 minutes and 12 seconds. So all of us pigged out again, but on pizza this time :)

Then on Tuesday I took a test, but I think I did really well so that makes me feel a lot better :) I've been worried about tests and stuff.

Wednesday I broke concrete in my lab. The week before I learned how to make it, so if any of you need someone to help you make concrete, I'm your girl!

Thursday I just relaxed a lot and did homework.

Yesterday I went to Emily's concert which was a requim by Duflay(sp?) and it was AMAZING!!
I love hearing the choir sing spiritual music. The only bad thing was a couple sitting directly behind me kept making comments about the people singing( like, that girl opens her mouth too much, or that guy looks funny). I wanted to tell them to be quiet, but I didn't.

Then this morning I was going to go to the temple to do baptisms, but I couldn't find my recommend! I looked for 30 minutes and do not for the life of me know where it is :( sad day.
But now I'm doing homework in the Austin building...Joy.

Hope everyone has a really good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. i find myself posting a lot on the weekends, too...
    i understand about the test thing! i'm so nervous to take tests and find out my score. well, we should get together again sometime soon - i made crepes this morning, mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I only post on the weekends too....it's 'cuz that's the only time we're not crazy busy!

    ReplyDelete