Here's everyone in his zone right before they left for Portugal. Lots of people are going!
Richard sent me these this morning. He looks like he is having fun :) He hasn't told me anything about his companion, so I don't know what his name is or where he's from.
Yeah I do miss him, but its not as bad as I thought it would be. Life is good :) I got my job back at Sports Authority and I forgot how much your feet hurt when you're on them all day!
I would love to see the pics if they were there
ReplyDeleteoh it looks like Richard is having a great time! I'll bet you miss him though...hows your summer going now that you're home?
ReplyDeleteYeah I do miss him, but its not as bad as I thought it would be. Life is good :) I got my job back at Sports Authority and I forgot how much your feet hurt when you're on them all day!
ReplyDeleteYAY for missionaries!
ReplyDelete