Friday, February 27, 2009

Crazy Week

This week has been so busy...
Midterms were this week, but I actually didn't have any. My midterm grades aren't very good though...I'm pretty sure I can't get straight A's this semester. Stupid physics! But on the bright side I will probably pass...if I can scrounge enough points. I decided that I'm going to take a beginning french class, because I need a really easy class :)

I was so happy to see pictures of baby Patrick this week. I've been showing all of my friends. They all agree that he is super cute!

I had to write a crazy computer program this week that has taken up almost all of my time. It was due tonight at 10 and I was in the lab for awhile. My roommates are amazing though! They came to see me and brought me treats. It was really weird to see them in the engineering building, but it was really cool too! THanks guys :) it made my crummy friday night better.

So that's what has happenned this week. Tomorrow will be full of homework as well. It seems like I never get a break.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad I could bring something nice to your crummy week! I wish you were closer so you could meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it was fun!! That building is so nerdy though......:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't pretend that you don't like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. so was it a cool computer program? You'll be home before you know it and this semester will be over

    ReplyDelete
  5. "feels like I never get a break"

    That made me laugh. Try being a mom sistah!!

    ReplyDelete